“New collaborations and partnerships fuel business and innovation, and that’s a plus. Giving back, helping someone out, and contributing to our community is rewarding and satisfying. It’s true that givers gain.”
I wrote this in my fifth blog, Reflections on Networking. As I was driving to a showing earlier this week, I began to think again about the convergence of contributing to our community and the benefits of networking. I believe the value of both increases when the two are in partnership.
With this spirit in mind, I invite you and your colleagues, mentees, and/or friends to a March Madness networking event (co-sponsored by CEG) to benefit the Minnesota 100 Club. For fifty years, the club has provided “immediate financial assistance to help the families of Minnesota peace officers, firefighters, correctional officers, and EMT’s who are critically injured or killed in the line of duty.” (mn100club.org)
The event is on Friday, March 18th from 10:30 am until 6 pm at The Loop Bar + Restaurant – West End (5331 W 16th St, Minneapolis, MN 55416). Here are five reasons why you should attend this event:
1. All you can drink Coors Light with a $15 donation to the MN 100 Club. Your donation gives back to those families who give so much to us every day.
2. The next collaboration, partnership, or connection could be at the bar stool next to you. You never know what opportunities will follow after meeting new people and introducing those you know to new people.
3. Sometimes, networking requires you to think outside the box, and sometimes you become energized from meeting like-minded people. This event might be both for you.
4. Socializing is a great stress reliever. Speaking for myself, the last few months have been extremely busy. I know I’m in need of some de-stress time.
5. You could be lucky enough to win a prize raffled off during the day. If not, there will be plenty of food to enjoy, including a pizza bar in the afternoon. The Loop is also offering additional discounts.
Commercial real estate is a relationship-industry. Networking events are a perfect way to build professional relationships and create beneficial and productive connections. I hope to see you on the 18th! Cheers!
I’m here to help if you have any CRE questions (612-788-1552 or jeff@CEGspaces.com).
Jeff Salzbrun is the owner and broker of Commercial Equities Group (CEG). As a veteran-owned real estate brokerage, CEG has been involved in thousands of sale and lease transactions, ranging from single offices to 250,000+ square foot buildings. At CEG, we get your deal done. We know space, and we know the CRE business.
#CommercialRealEstateBroker #CREbroker #broker #CEGknowspace #CEGspaces #CEGTwinCities #officespace #industrialproperty #mixeduseCRE #commercial #commercialproperty #MN #twincities #CRE #twincitiescommercialrealestate #MNbusiness #CREinvesting #BuyCRE #retail #industrial #office #CREinvestment #CREinvestmentproperty #networking #MarchMadness #TheLoop #GiveBack #MeetNewPeople #MN100Club